The biggest impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on our industry and our community, is the uncertainty. Currently it is a true challenge for everybody if you need to plan ahead.
We know that many of you are hesitating to book for an event coming up in a couple of
month and that you want to know what would happen to your purchased ticket if the situation would change. In the light of the pandemic we have revised our cancellation and refund policy for particular scenarios.
If you purchased a ticket for One Family - Reunite! Edition 2022, and the One Family - Reunite! Edition 2022 can not happen, then you will get refunded 70% of the ticket
value (service fees excluded) in between 14 days after official notice of cancellation and you get a voucher for the remaining 30% of the ticket value, valid for 2 years. You can also opt to transfer your One Family - Reunite! Edition 2022 ticket to the Berlin Salsacongress 2023 and in this case you get an additional voucher with the value of 20€.
If your country of origin issues a travel warning for Germany or Berlin in particular including the time of the event and resulting in a mandatory quarantine at your return and you can not travel because of this travel warnings, then you will get refunded 70% of the ticket value (service fees excluded) in between 14 days after notice and you get a voucher for the remaining 30% of the ticket value, valid for 2 years.
You can transfer your ticket at any time until the final deadline on August 15, 2022 free of charge to the next edition of Berlin Salsacongress. You may also choose to transfer your ticket to one of the other events we organize. No reasons need to be given. Sending a simple email to us is enough.
You can sell your pass at any time until the final deadline on August 15, 2022 to another person (name change). A name change requires the consent of the organizers. In order to make a name change you need to send an email to us with the name and email of the new pass holder.
We will keep our No Refund policy for all other cases, in particular if you decide to cancel for personal reasons of any nature. In case you can not make it for any reason you can - as always - either sell your pass (option #4) to somebody else or postpone your ticket (option #3) to the following edition. Both options are free of charge. Note that in such cases you need to mind the deadline on August 15, 2022. No changes to any ticket after the deadline.
Click the button, fill in the form and secure yourself the chance to WIN a FREE PASS. And if you are lucky, you can also win your hotel and flight to Berlin Salsacongress. Sounds as great as it is? It only takes 1minute!